What do you know about the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Qurayat?
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry was established in 1403 AH in accordance with the decision of His Excellency the Minister of Commerce No. 1316 dated 27/02/1403 H. It was then composed of thirty participants and three employees and then developed to have offices in the city of Skaka, The Chamber has expanded its activities and branches, and two branches have been established in Rafha and Tarif. It is worth mentioning that since its inception, the Chamber has been governed by seven boards of directors. The Arar Chamber of Commerce and Industry is located on the international road leading to the new Arar outlet. A modern building, exhibition hall, training center and administrative development for men and women were established.
- Collecting and publishing all information and statistics related to trade and industry in the Kingdom in general and in the Northern Border Area in particular
- Preparing research, studies and economic and financial reports at the national and local levels.
- Inventory and discuss the problems of businessmen, companies and institutions and their presentation to the competent government agencies.
- Organizing seminars and public conferences that discuss the problems of businessmen, companies and institutions and the private sector faces greetings under the current circumstances.
- Train and develop human resources and qualify them to enter the labor market in the public and private sector.
- Spreading legal awareness by providing businessmen and commercial establishments with regulations, decisions and instructions related to commercial and industrial matters which are received by the competent authorities.
- Cooperation with various government departments in the region to facilitate the service of citizens and auditors.
- Participating in national events and interacting with the region in every possible event.