Business Women Section
Date of Establishment 2010
The Business Women’s department was founded in the belief of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Qurayat in its role in developing and developing the province through the leadership and organization of activities of the private sector and is aware of the vision of women entrepreneurs to the private sector and the ability of Saudi woman to contribute positively in building the nation and active participation in the process of development and renaissance.
The department should be a reference for the development of women and support their careers.
Remove obstacles faced by women and support their economic and social career as an active part of national development.
Helping Saudi women in the Qurayat Governorate to fulfill their ambitions and use their abilities and open the way for them to achieve their goals and contribute to the local economy by exploiting the energies of women and supporting the work of the woman in the commercial field.
Young entrepreneurs and novice investors.
Productive families and work from home.
Female inmates, the role of social observation, institutions for the care of girls, those who have been released and their families.
Job seekers and career opportunities.
Training courses offered by the Women’s Section
· Computer Diploma.
· Data entry and word processing.
· English language.
· How to start your small business.
· How to start your business from home.
· Preparation of economic feasibility study.
Vocational and professional courses:
· Tailoring and detailing.
· The art of make-up and hairdressing.
· Carpet and rugs production.
· Sewing Folk Costumes.
Social Responsibility Department:
· Establishment and organization of exhibitions for productive families.
· Identify investment opportunities for businesswomen.
· Raising applications for funding small women’s projects to the Centennial Fund.
· Applications of the small enterprise Owners support programme for the Human Resources Development Fund.
· Follow-up on the implementation of the resolutions of feminisation of women’s shops.