The chamber works to spread the culture of self-employment in the community and develop entrepreneurship and leadership among young people.
This is done through:
- Working with stakeholders to develop an awareness-raising programme aimed at encouraging young people to work in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), where the programme includes (providing lectures in schools on the importance of self-employment, distributing leaflets about this)
- Preparation of an awareness-raising programme, brochures and printed guidance on the importance of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to the national economy.
- To organize, in cooperation with the educational authorities, a special programme to provide models for successful businessmen, which is to provide public lectures in schools and educational institutes, including an
- overview of the importance of self-employment, as well as to provide successful experiences for socially prominent businessmen.
- Publication of a magazine to promote the culture of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship among young people.
- Spreading the culture of free work through the website of the room.